By using your authorized retail partner account to purchase STAG products at wholesale cost and then resell those products to the general public, you acknowledge that you have read, understand, and are in agreement with the terms and conditions specified herein.
- Product. (The “Product”) allowed to be resold under this Agreement include any SKUs (products) made available for purchase on this website through your wholesale account.
- Distribution Right. STAG hereby appoints and grants a Retail Partner the non-exclusive and non-assignable right to sell STAG Product to customers. Customers are end-users who purchase Product from the Retail Partner for the purpose of personal use. The Retail Partner should have a sales permit, business license, and/or tax certificate issued by its respective State or government where the Retail Partner’s company is located and/or registered.
- Wholesale Purchase. The Product made available to Retail Partners for purchase is done so at a discounted (50%), wholesale price available only to approved resellers. Manufacturer Suggested Retail Price (MSRP) can be viewed on STAG’s retail website located at https://stagforhim.com. Full payment of the total balance due must be rendered at the time of checkout. No Product will be provided on consignment.
- Minimum Order. Retail Partners are required to make a minimum purchase of $50.00 on each order to receive wholesale pricing.
- Shipping. All wholesale orders are shipped to Retail Partners free of charge to the Shipping Address provided at checkout.
- Trademark and Logo Use. STAG hereby grants Retail Partners a limited right-to-use license (the “License”) for STAG trademarks and logo (the “Logo”) for the duration of this Agreement as described herein, and under the following terms and conditions:
- License. This License is granted for the benefit of the Retail Partner with a legitimate intent to advertise and sell STAG Product;
- Ownership. STAG has full ownership right to the Logo and the Retail Partner does not acquire interest in or rights to the mark beyond that set forth herein.
- Liability. Non-existent in this Agreement is any implied liability or obligation on STAG for any expenditures made or incurred by the Retail Partner for any sale or promotional activity undertaken by the Retail Partner, except pursuant to written and explicit request of representatives of STAG.
- Term. The term of this Agreement shall be carried out indefinitely on a non-contractual basis.
- Termination. STAG or the Retail Partner reserve the right to terminate this Agreement at any time without prior notice or liability. Upon termination of this Agreement by STAG or the Retail Partner, the Retail Partner’s account access will be terminated.
- Notice or Communication. Any notice or communication required or permitted shall be done so in writing.
- Relationship of Parties. The relationship between STAG and the Retail Partner shall be solely that of vendor and vendee and all rights and powers not expressly granted to the Retail Partner are expressly reserved to STAG. The Retail Partner shall have no right, power, or authority in any way to bind STAG to the fulfillment of any condition not contained herein, or to any contract or obligation, expressed or implied
- Indemnity. The Retail Partner agrees to hold STAG free and harmless from any and all claims, damages, and expenses of every kind or nature whatsoever, (a) arising from acts of the Retail Partner; (b) arising from the sale of Product by the Retail Partner; (c) as a direct or indirect consequence of termination of this Agreement in accordance with its terms; or (d) arising from acts of third parties in relation to Product sold to the Retail Partner under this Agreement, including, but not limited to the execution of liens and security interests by third parties with respect to any such Product.
- Transfer. This Agreement constitutes a legal contract between STAG and the Retail Partner. Retail Partners shall not transfer or assign same or any part thereof without the advance written consent of STAG.
- Applicable Law. This Agreement shall be governed by the laws of the State of Texas. STAG’s rights granted hereby are cumulative and in addition to any rights it may have at law or equity.
Last modified: April 30, 2019